Saturday, January 30, 2010

That Hurt....do it again!

That was Cody's mantra today!Cody thinks it's absolutely positively hilarious to get knocked down, and I mean HARD! He giggles so hard he doesn't breath, it's like worse then tickeling the kid. But he wants you to do it over and over and over. He especially likes it when you hit him with a pillow or a blanket to knock him over, I've been told it's a sensory thing, but I think it's GREAT...we all get a big kick out of him...and today I got him a bit too hard with the blanket, he hit the floor like a ton of bricks laughs so hard, then gets up and says "Ouch that hurt...do it again" I guess that's just how Cody is, you knock him down, he gets right back up and wants some more. Reminds me of that song that Chumbawamba did in the late 90's, "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down" I use to BLAST that song in my first crap car in Junior year of High School, and now I get to live it every day through my kids eyes.

The fact that Cody says all these funny things also reminds us how lucky we are that he can talk to us. So the new goal of this blog, is to document the hilarity that comes out of his mouth. As long as that kid keeps smiling, and making me smile, it will never matter how bad real life is, because he'll always be there reminding me about being happy about the good things, and keep me on my toes with his whitty nonesense he says.

No comments: